Mental Health in the Workplace Training
Support Employees to Create a Thriving Workplace
All employees play an important role in their own and others wellbeing, and therefore influencing performance and organisational success. This half or full day custom designed workplace training, aims to equip managers and/or employees with the practical strategies to recognise and address mental health and wellbeing issues. Participants will learn to develop the knowledge and skills in promoting a positive workplace where all employees thrive at work.
- Understand promoting psychological wellbeing and managing staff with mental health problems.
- Help teams perform at their best by supporting their wellbeing.
- Recognise potential risk factors and warning signs in the workplace.
- Apply the principles of positive psychology to engage in effective wellbeing conversations.
- Implement a 4-step action plan to help an individual in crisis connect with appropriate internal or external professionals.
- Support people to access timely resources, stay at work and return to work.
- Develop simple strategies to support and sustain their own wellbeing.
To submit an expression of interest, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org