Career Counselling and Assessment
Many people need encouragement to gain promotion at their workplace. Some need support in forming a plan for their future careers. Others are entering the workforce for the first time or re-entering employment. Still others are facing redundancy, early retirement or might be considering entirely new careers.
Vocational Assessment – Individual Program
Available by appointment.
In this program you will:
- Begin with a session to discuss your needs, aspirations and career objectives
- Complete a series of psychological assessments to identify your interests, natural abilities, values and your personal qualities
- Undertake a second interview at which you will be given detailed feedback on the results of the assessment. This personal feedback will help you to evaluate career decisions and performance goals
- Receive a report on your vocational profile, detailing the recommendations discussed in the session.
Time Commitment: First session 3 hours Second session 1 hour.
Interview Skills Training
This individual, three hour learning program will assist you to identify what employers want to find out in a job interview.
- Can you do the job?
- Will you do the job?
- Will you fit in?
The interviewee only has a short time to sell themselves and convince people that they meet this criteria. Your communication style and knowing your strengths as a person and employee is vital. Working directly with one of our consultants we will assist you with constructive feedback on your presentation and delivery and provide you with a supportive environment to practice the skills learnt.
This learning program will:
- Take you through likely interview questions
- Explain why they are being asked
- Coach you in your responses
- Enhance your communication skills
- Improve your presentation skills
- Provide you with program notes
Time Commitment: One session of 3 Hours.